MNN Roundtable - Human Resources 3-31-20
Industry leaders share their insights and tips as it relates to how they are dealing with the Coronavirus.
Learn how Bart Freeman (Vice President/Chief Human Resources Officer with Daniel Defense) is dealing with the Coronavirus as it relates to the employees. Also, Raymer Sale with E2E Benefits Services, Inc goes over the tools and resources for businesses in regards to the Coronavirus.
Watch this video to see Jason Moss interview:
on working through tough times.
HR Roundtable Notes 3/31/2020
- What approaches are companies taking to protect their employees and business
- Proactive steps to communication with supply chain
- Impact on local and global supply chain relationships
- Flexibility and utilizing technology
- What’s next and how to plan accordingly
Raymer mentioned a wall poster that should be posted in a common area for employees - Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)