Legal Insights - MNN - 4-1-2020
Industry leaders share their insights and tips as it relates to how they are dealing with the Coronavirus.
Learn how the team at Taylor English Duma LLP is helping their manufacturing clients deal with legal issues as it relates to the Coronavirus.
Watch this video to see critical legal information provided
by our friends at Taylor, English Duma LLP:
Russell Dunlap - Intellectual Property Attorney
Mitzi Hill - Privacy and Security
Henry Quillian - Complex Litigation
LeeAnn Jones - Litigation Attorney
HR Roundtable Notes 4/1/2020
- What approaches are companies taking to protect their employees and business
- How is your company affected by the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Complying with local and state government actions
- Considerations regarding contracts with customers, suppliers, and partners
- What’s next and how to plan accordingly
You will find many of the documents discussed on this call as well as a wealth of in-depth information on this special webpage provided by Taylor English Duma LLP.
Take a look at these show notes provided by Cokkie Eaker -