GMA At A Glance
How can GMA help me grow my business?
WATCH THIS SHORT 90 SECOND VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GMA!
To become a member of the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance, Click HERE
- Membership Based Industry Organization for Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Founded in 2008 with the mission to support Georgia's manufacturing community
- Providing Manufacturing Plant Tours – Networking -- Educational Training
- Six Chapters to cover entire state
- Make Connections – up and down the supply chain
- Find new customers and make sales
- Find and connect with great suppliers
- Tour World Class Manufacturing Facilities - over 50 plant tours a year!
- 100 Word Company Listing in our online directory and 2 printed editions of the Georgia Manufacturing Directory
- Educational Opportunities -- OSHA, LinkedIn, Sales & Marketing, International Manufacturing, Workforce Development
- GMA Member Rates for plant tours, educational workshops, and networking events provided by GMA
- Members ONLY Savings and Discount Programs on the following:
- KIA Friends and Family Discount
- FASTSigns Snellville – 15%OFF signs & banners
- UPS shipping discounts - up to 45% OFF
- JIAG – Membership rates to attend events with 18 partner associations
- 50% discount on job postings at – www.GaManufacturingJobs.com
- We are focused on building the manufacturing community and helping grow profitable relationships
- Totally industry supported through memberships and sponsorships
- No tax dollars involved in GMA -- Non-political and no lobbying
"We see businesses every day that send work out of the state and occasionally out of the country. Often, this work could be done locally, sometimes with companies in the same parking lot. This trend continues to grow as a direct result of not knowing who in the area has the capabilities to do the work. We simply don't know our neighbors." - Jason Moss, Founder of Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
Do you have other questions about GMA?
Call 770-338-0051 or email email@example.com