WATCH THIS SHORT 4 MINUTE VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GMA!
Learn MORE ABOUT OUR HISTORY AND MISSION
What is GMA? What makes GMA different? How can GMA help me?
What is GMA?
- Membership Based Industry Support Organization
- Founded in 2008 with the mission to support Georgia's manufacturing community
- Providing Manufacturing Plant Tours – Networking -- Educational Training
- Six Chapters to cover entire state
What makes GMA different?
- We are focused on building the manufacturing community and helping grow profitable relationships
- Totally industry supported through memberships and sponsorships
- No tax dollars involved in GMA
- Non-political and no lobbying
How can it help me? Why should I join?
- Make connections – up and down the supply chain
- Find new customers and make sales
- Find and connect with great suppliers
- Tour world class manufacturing facilities
- Receive a 100 word company listing in our online directory and 2 printed editions of the Georgia Manufacturing Directory
- Educational opportunities -- OSHA, LinkedIn, Sales & Marketing, International Manufacturing, Workforce Developement
- 50% Off Member discount for plant tours, educational workshops, and networking events provided by GMA
- Members ONLY Savings and Discount Programs on the following:
- KIA Friends and Family Discount
- FASTSigns Snellville – 15%OFF signs & banners
- UPS shipping discounts - up to 45% OFF
- JIAG – Membership rates to attend events with 17 partner associations
- 50% discount on job postings at – www.GaManufacturingJobs.com
"We see businesses every day that send work out of the state and occasionally out of the country. Often, this work could be done locally, sometimes with companies in the same parking lot. This trend continues to grow as a direct result of not knowing who in the area has the capabilities to do the work. We simply don't know our neighbors." - Jason Moss, Founder of Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
Do you have other questions about GMA?