Executive Leadership Roundtable
Industry leaders will be sharing their insights and tips as it relates to how they are dealing with the Coronavirus.
The call on March 25th will have a very special guest speaker: Lt. Col. Waldo Waldman - Check out our interview with Waldo
Lt. Col. Waldo Waldman. Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker, Executive Leadership Coach, New York Times Bestselling Author will cover "Leading through Turbulent Times"
If you are a community or business leader, you should make plans NOW to be on this call. Feel free to share this information with other leaders you are connected with as well.
The typical roundtable call will be an open format and the
Topics will include
- Top five ideas on maintaining focus for business success
- How much information is too much
- What are the primary sources for your news
- How is technology used best for communication
- What’s next and how to plan accordingly