2018 Georgia Manufacturing Summit Video Archive
Keynote Presentations and Educational Sessions
The Keynote Address and Educational Sessions from the 2018 Georgia Manufacturing Summit are now available! Scroll below to see the details for the sessions and the easy payment options that will give you access to ALL 7 video sessions.
- Summit Intoduction: Jason Moss, CEO of the Georgia Manufacturing Summit
- Breakfast Keynote - Eric Rojek, VP of Thrush Aircraft
- Disruptive Technoligies
- International Manfacturing
- Manufacturing a Better Bottom Line
- Trends to Track in Supply Chain
- Workforce Development
SUMMIT ATTENDEES: GMA Members $50 Non-Members $75 Order Here
FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT ATTEND THE SUMMIT: GMA Members $150 Non-Members $250 Order Here
Please note: Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with the video access promo code.
This welcome video from Jason Moss, CEO of the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance is provided at no cost to give you some insight into what was covered in the 2018 Georgia Manufacturing Summit.
Morning Keynote with Eric Rojek, VP Thrush Aircraft
|Trends To Track In Supply Chain||Manufacturing a Better Bottom Line||International Manufacturing|
|Workforce Development||Disruptive Technologies|
Trends To Track in Supply Chain
This panel is comprised of Georgia business leaders who understand the challenges of maintaining a successful supply chain.
“Trends to Track in Supply Chain” offers helpful insight on critical business issues that manufacturers face. The panel tackled four key themes: “the Four T’s”: Technology, Transportation, Talent & Trade/Tariffs.
Manufacturing A Better Bottom Line
How to Power Profitability at Every Level of Your Business – An interactive conversation
- Insights and Tools to Make Financing Work for Your Business
- How your manufacturing business can make the most of tax reform
-International Purchasing: Unlocking Hidden Value via FX
- Lean Journey -- How do I get started?
Building Domestic Growth and a Competitive Edge Through Exports
This panel is comprised of Georgia business leaders who understand the challenges of international trade. Topics covered:
- Increase sales by leveraging the demand for U.S. products overseas.
- Understand the key dynamics that will guide a successful export program.
- Learn from success stories you can build from.
Developing Georgia's Winning Workforce
This panel is comprised of Georgia business leaders who understand the challenges of maintaining a successful workforce.
- What programs are available and what is working
Leadership Training Game Plan
- Internships and Apprenticeship Programs
Disruptive Technologies Video
The Disruptive Technologies Educational Panel discusses the technologies most likely to impact Georgia’s manufacturing companies today and in the future. Cloud & Wire, the Technology Education Partner, has assembled a notable lineup of industry influencers and subject matter experts to address: Artificial Intelligence • Cyber Security • Global Communication • Internet of Things • Network Planning • Robotics • Software-defined data centers, and more.
Hot topics covered will be:
1. Why Georgia manufacturers are moving to private collocated data centers and not the public cloud.
2. Simplifying the management of corporate and remote facilities in the modern data center.
3. Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to secure your intellectual property.
4. The unfair advantage of moving your computer and analytics to the Cloud.
5. The Internet of Things and ways to enable manufacturers for better success.
6. The new era of telephone and communications for manufacturing in the Cloud.