MNN Roundtable - Legal - 4-15-20
Industry leaders share their insights and tips as it relates to how they are dealing with the Coronavirus.
Learn how leaders in the space are helping their manufacturing clients deal with legal issues as it relates to the Coronavirus.
Watch this video to see critical legal information!
The COVID-19 crisis has created many labor and employment law-related issues. One concerns a little known law called protected concerted activity where employees protest and refuse to work because of fear of the pandemic.
HR Roundtable Highlights 4/15/2020
- What rights do employees have to say no to work?
- How should employers respond
- Strategies for prevention
- Sharing best practices
- How to implement new precautionary measures
- First-Hand information and the impact of business