Five Reasons You Should Register (Today!) for the Georgia Manufacturing Summit
For seven years running, Georgia has been the #1 state for doing business. This is due, in no small part, to the people in manufacturing. On Wednesday, Oct. 9, more than 1,000 people from the manufacturing industry will gather for the 6th Annual Georgia Manufacturing Summit at the Cobb Galleria Center. Here are 5 reasons you should join them:
- Amazing keynote speakers – Werhner Washington, Plant Manager at Procter & Gamble, and Stuart Countess, Chief Operating Officer of Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (KMMG), will share with you their secrets for success.
- Networking – Connect with more than 1,000 leaders in manufacturing to build relationships and learn from each other.
- Education – The Summit offers seven educational sessions on topics that include building your workforce, trends to track in the supply line, sales
andmarketing secrets, and manufacturing for a better bottom line. Learn best practices from 30 manufacturing experts from KIA, Nisshinbo, Southwire, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane HVAC, RR Donnelley and more.
- Find Solutions – Meet great new suppliers and build relationships with your current suppliers. More than 60 suppliers will be on hand to share new products and trends in manufacturing
- Celebrate! – Georgia’s success as a business leader is due to the efforts of the amazing people in manufacturing. Attend the only conference that celebrates the people of manufacturing and see what they’re doing to set themselves apart from the crowd.
And a bonus reason to register today: Register before Sept. 24 and save $25 off your registration using the promo code: GMA25. After Sept. 24, registration for the Summit will be full-price, $150.
Join your peers in manufacturing on Oct. 9 at the Georgia Manufacturing Summit! For more information see: www.bit.ly/ga-mfg-summit