Coronavirus and Georgia's Manufacturing Community
You can count on the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance to provide unique opportunities for you to connect with industry leaders. We have embraced the transition from face-to-face networking to a virtual format so that we can continue to serve you.
Dealing with the impact the Coronavirus is having on our industry is our top priority. You will find valuable information on the "NEWS" page on this website. A new subscription option "Manufacturing News Network" includes additional resources.
With the new "Virtual Roundtables" you can learn best practices in real-time. To learn more, visit www.manufacturingnewsnetwork.com
As a manufacturer, you have special needs and we are for you. Please let us know how we can be of service.
WATCH THIS SHORT 90 SECOND VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GMA!
To become a member of the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance, Click HERE
- Membership Based Industry Organization for Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Founded in 2008 with the mission to support Georgia's manufacturing community
- Providing Manufacturing Plant Tours – Networking -- Educational Training
- Six Chapters to cover entire state
- Make Connections – up and down the supply chain
- Find new customers and make sales
- Find and connect with great suppliers
- Tour World Class Manufacturing Facilities - over 50 plant tours a year!
- 100 Word Company Listing in our online directory and 2 printed editions of the Georgia Manufacturing Directory
- Educational Opportunities -- OSHA, LinkedIn, Sales & Marketing, International Manufacturing, Workforce Development
- GMA Member Rates for plant tours, educational workshops, and networking events provided by GMA
- Members ONLY Savings and Discount Programs on the following:
- KIA Friends and Family Discount
- FASTSigns Snellville – 15%OFF signs & banners
- UPS shipping discounts - up to 45% OFF
- JIAG – Membership rates to attend events with 18 partner associations
- 50% discount on job postings at – www.GaManufacturingJobs.com