ONLY 20 TICKETS AVAILABLE -- LIMITED TO ONE PERSON PER COMPANY -- GMA MEMBERS & MANUFACTURERS ONLY!
Learn how a local manufacturer is providing precision machined parts for our nation's defense and the aerospace industry. Their quality control process conforms to what many contractors and companies still refer to as MIL-I-45208A.
Close tolerance manufacturing is their specialty and their precision measuring and gauging equipment includes a CMM, digital optical comparator, and a wide range of height gauges, micrometers, thread plug and ring gauges, along with gauge blocks and standards, all independently calibrated on a periodic basis and traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- 10:30 – 11:00 am Registration and Networking
- 11:00 - 11:15 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 11:15 – 12:15 pm Plant Tour
- 12:15 - 12:30 pm Wrap Up and Summary
- CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heeled Shoes!
- U.S. Citizens ONLY -- Must present a valid Photo ID.
- No competitors of Win-Tech are allowed. The list will be reviewed and GMA reserves the right to "disinvite" anyone who is not approved.
- NO CELL PHONES OR PHOTOS ALLOWED.
- Please do not register more than 1 person per company so we can leave room for others to attend.