REGISTER TODAY! Network with industry leaders on June 20th at the Buy From GA month proclamation with Governor Deal - No cost to attend!
Back to Events
Our afternoon tour will give you an insider’s look at the Georgia Ports Authority Garden City Terminal. It is the fourth-busiest container port in the United States and provides access to 44% of U.S. consumers in 2-3 days. At 1,200 acres, it's North America's busiest single-terminal container facility. This allows for maximum efficiency and flexibility, concentrating all manpower, technology and equipment in one massive container operation.
Georgia Port Authority -- 100 Main Street, Garden City, GA 31408
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm Registration and Networking
- 1:30 – 1:45 pm Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 1:45 – 3:00 pm Tour (The Port will supply travel vans for our group)
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm Wrap up and Summary
Please join us for Lunch prior to the tour 11:30am - 12:30pm at Savannah Coffee Roasters, 215 W. Liberty Street, Savannah, GA 31401
- Long Pants and Closed Toe Shoes. NO HIGH HEELS.
- Press is allowed -- please contact email@example.com.
Business Development Consultant
Fulfillment Strategies International
Thyssen Krupp Engineered Plastics
Solar Tyme USA, LLC
BB&T Insurance of Savannah
9 Other Registered Attendees
For More Information: