Synergy Solutions operates a 52-acre waste management complex, which includes an office building, an ethanol plant, a waste processing/recycling facility, and a research & development lab. They provide 100% landfill-free recycling of unsalable sugar-based products to manufacturers and distributors of soft drinks, beer, distilled spirits, molasses and candy. The waste products are “de-packaged” and individual containers (plastic, glass, aluminum) are perforated for further processing. The distressed, out-of-date, or contaminated liquid is extracted and ultimately processed into fuel-grade cellulosic ethanol, a 100% renewable advanced biofuel. The containers and cardboard packaging are all separated, processed and sent to recyclers or end-users.
- 10:30 – 10:30 am Registration, GMA Announcements, and Networking
- 10:30 - 10:45 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 12:00 pm Plant Tour
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch, Wrap Up and Summary
- THIS WILL BE AN INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TOUR. PLEASE DRESS ACCORDINGLY -- CLOSED TOE/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heeled Shoes!
- Networking is provided before and after the tour, so please give full attention to the presenters and hosts during the tour.
- NOTE: Please do not register more than 2 people per company so we can leave room for others to attend.