As an upgrade to one of Southwire's existing facilities in Carrollton, Ga, the state-of-the-art Thorn Customer Solutions Center showcases Southwire's product portfolio and allows for education and hands-on training for contractors, channel associates and industry training partners.
Tactical experience is the most important aspect of fully understanding the value of the entire Southwire product offering, and this 18,000 square foot training center includes a classroom area with capacity for up to 80 participants and a demonstration jobsite environment with hands-on opportunities to sample Southwire's tools and equipment and their wire and cable products.
- 9:00 - 9:15am Registration, Refreshments, Networking, GMA Announcements.
- 9:15 - 9:30am Company Presentation & Safety Briefing.
- 9:30 - 10:30 am Tour
- 10:30 - 11:00 am Wrap Up & Questions.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory. NO HIGH HEELED SHOES.
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
PRESS IS PERMITTED with prior approval from the tour host.