SKF USA Plant Tour Flowery Branch
SKF is the world leader in bearing manufacturing and technology. Bearings range in size from 2.4" outside diameter weighing 0.3lbs up to 55" in outside diameter and weighing 5000lbs. The facility was constructed in 1975 and operated by the TRW Company as an MRC (Marlin Rockwell Corporation) Ball Bearing Factory. SKF Flowery Branch is in the process of major upgrades at the facility and it is an exciting time to see the changes that are underway. The Flowery Branch facility produces 9 million bearings per year.
On this plant tour, we will see
- Automated Manufacturing Process
- A Diverse Business Model
- 9:00 – 9:30 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 9:30 – 9:45 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 9:45 – 10:45 am Plant Tour
- 10:45 – 11:15 am Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.