Sales Navigator Lunch & Learn - Peachtree Corners
Sandler Training Center5550 Triangle Parkway, Suite 125
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
LINKEDIN SALES NAVIGATOR TRAINING
NOTE: You must have Sales Navigator to participate in this hands-on workshop.
Do you sometimes feel like you are sitting on a goldmine of contacts that you are not leveraging? Have you thought about buying LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but you don’t want to take the time to sit down and figure it out on your own?
If this sounds like you, bring your laptop to this hands-on workshop that will teach you how to leverage your LinkedIn Sales Navigator account to drive leads and sales. LinkedIn is the perfect place for sales and marketing to align with customers, prospects and content. You will leave with a checklist of activities to help you use Sales Navigator and other automated tools to prospect and set appointments.
- Understanding your LinkedIn Social Selling Index (SSI) and how to improve it.
- Building ideal customer profiles (buyer personas) that you can target with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Searching for contacts and leads using LinkedIn Sales Navigator’s enhanced search capability.
- Automating and scaling some of the manual work within LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Implementing a ten-step action plan to land appointments using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
11:30 - 12:00 pm Lunch, Registration and Networking
12:00 - 1:45 pm Sales Navigator Training
1:45 - 2:00 pm Summary and Q & A
Todd McCarty, President WSI Upside
Todd has over 25 years of marketing and sales experience working for some of Atlanta’s largest companies like BellSouth, Cox Enterprises and NCR. He is owner of WSI Marketing Upside, a marketing consulting firm that helps small and medium sized businesses find their growth potential and drive more leads and sales using marketing and sales technologies.
Thank you to our event sponsor Sandler Training by Simon, Inc.