Learn from a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt how to be a results-oriented leader who streamlines operational processes and helps employees and organizations be more effective. This session will help you improve the processes to drive bottom line impact while adding Culture, Leadership, and Teamwork improvements to ensure that it is sustainable.
8:00 - 8:30 am Registration and Networking
8:30 - 10:30 am Educational Session
10:30 - 11:00 am Summary and Q & A
11:00 - 11:30 am Tour of Doosan
Get a behind the scenes look into Doosan's 150,000 sq. ft. Distribution Center. Their Industrial Vehicle product line includes 133 separate models consisting of 79 various engine/battery configurations of Internal Combustion and Electric-powered vehicles (forklifts) in capacities ranging from 1,500 to 55,000 pounds. All trucks are manufactured in a ISO 9001 certified facility.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Beau Groover - President of The Effective Syndicate
Beau Groover is the president of The Effective Syndicate with LSS Master Black Belt certification and Lean Certification from the Association of Manufacturing Excellence (AME). He has over 20 years of experience in Operations Management, Manufacturing, Supply chain and Continuous Improvement. His broad experience includes the Toyota Production System which teaches how to apply Lean Methodologies in both Manufacturing, warehousing and Transactional (office) environments.
• Built and implemented Continuous Improvement Systems for multiple companies ranging from $50MM to $4B in annual revenues
• Teaches cultural behaviors such as responsibility, accountability and communication models to enhance customer experiences for the organization
• Created and deployed strategic planning processes from sales to delivery to ensure alignment to company strategies
• Led over 200 enterprise and manufacturing Kaizen efforts across all facets of business
• Developed and delivered engaging and effective Lean Six Sigma training programs with a 9.3/10 trainer rating
• Delivered multiple millions of dollars in year-over-year cost savings for clients through DMAIC projects
• Improved delivery performance from 78% to 96% by creating visual management processes as plant manager of a $100MM business