Panel Built is a turn key provider of modular offices, steel mezzanines, guard booths, and ballistic buildings. Tour attendees will see the manufacturing process of all the Panel Built product lines from their modular warehouse offices to bullet proof guard houses used by the U.S. Military.
Every stage of the project cycle will be represented from sales to engineering to installation. With each project being a unique structure and completing up to 115+ jobs every month, Panel Built runs a tight ship that requires concise communication from each step along the way.
Learn about how a company with humble beginnings in the Appalachian Mountains, now competes on a national scale after 25 years, while not wavering from their small-town roots.
- 11:00 – 11:30 am Registration, Refreshments and Networking
- 11:30 – 11:45 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 11:45 – 12:45 pm Plant Tours (PBI 1 & 2)
- 12:45 – 2:15 pm Plant Tours (PBI 3 & 515)
- 2:15 - 2:30 pm Wrap up and Q & A
** Follow us after this tour for a tour of Grandaddy Mimms Moonshine Distillery in Blairsville just 15 minutes away.
- CLOSED TOE/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heeled Shoes!
- NO CELL PHONES OR PHOTOS ALLOWED.