Please meet in the T-Level Training Room
GMA is pleased to provide this unique networking event specifically designed to help build strategic alliances between service providers and manufacturers in Georgia. Come enjoy lunch and the opportunity to network with industry professionals that service companies in the manufacturing community.
This event allows only one person per industry to attend and is designed to build strategic alliances, learn best practices from each other, and exchange ideas. You must be a GMA Member to reserve your industry seat and to participate in our Member Spotlight. You may register as a guest if your business does not compete with the Reserved Seats Listed below to see how you like the group.
Special guest speaker this Friday!
Doug Waterman of Waterman Quality with the Quality Consultant Group will provide a short overview of ISO 9001. The ISO standard offers a great framework for a business management system and offers benefits to any business with processes, employees, and customers! Join us to find out more about this easy to use framework.
Thank you to our event sponsor HLB Gross Collins!
RESERVED SEATS (20 seats available):
- Accounting/CPA – HLB Gross Collins, P.C.
- Attorney – Taylor English Duma LLP
- Business Banking – Bank of America N.A.
- Business Consulting – Strategies Group
- Environmental Planning - Terracon
- Fulfillment – Fulfillment Strategies International (FSI)
- Industrial Design/Build – CT Darnell
- Information Technology – Vibrant
- Insurance – BKS Partners
- Investing & Benefits Plans – HPL Consulting, LLC
- LED Lighting - Intelligent Energy Optimizers LLC
- Lighting Service/Installer - Sprout Lighting
- Marketing & Branding – id8 Agency
- Payroll Services - ADP
- Staffing – TRC Professional Solutions
- Talent Consulting - Talent Stream Staffing
- Tax Credits – Corporate Tax Incentives
- Utilities Consulting – Util Auditors
If you have any questions about visiting this group or requesting a reserved seat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.