Networking Luncheon - Atlanta 4-21-2023
Please Note: This event is on the T-Level (Lowest floor)
GMA is pleased to provide this unique networking event specifically designed to help build strategic alliances between service providers and manufacturers in Georgia. Come enjoy lunch and the opportunity to network with industry professionals who service companies in the manufacturing community.
This event allows only one person per industry to attend and is designed to build strategic alliances, learn best practices from each other, and exchange ideas. You must be a GMA Member to reserve your industry seat and to participate in our Member Spotlight. You may register as a guest if your business does not compete with the Reserved Seats Listed below to see how you like the group.
Thank you to our event sponsor HLB Gross Collins!
RESERVED SEATS (20 seats available):
- Accounting/CPA – HLB Gross Collins, P.C.
- Attorney – Taylor English Duma LLP
- Business Banking – Bank of America
- Business Consulting – OPEN
- E-Commerce - Variux
- Environmental Engineering -
- Fire and Life Safety Maintenance - Fire Protection Services LLC
- Fleet Management - Enterprise
- Fulfillment – OPEN
- Industrial Design/Build - OPEN
- Insurance – FBMC
- LED Lighting - OPEN
- Marketing & Branding –
- Office Equipment Supplier – AOT/Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc.
- Packaging – Premier Packaging
- Payroll Services - Isolved
- Staffing – TRC Professional Solutions
- Tax Credits – Tri-Merit
If you have any questions about visiting this group or requesting a reserved seat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.