Cobb Networking Luncheon - Atlanta 11-12
Please meet in the T-Level Training Room
GMA is pleased to provide this unique networking event specifically designed to help build strategic alliances between service providers and manufacturers in Georgia. Come enjoy lunch and the opportunity to network with industry professionals that service companies in the manufacturing community.
This event allows only one person per industry to attend and is designed to build strategic alliances, learn best practices from each other, and exchange ideas. You must be a GMA Member to reserve your industry seat and to participate in our Member Spotlight. You may register as a guest if your business does not compete with the Reserved Seats Listed below to see how you like the group.
Special Guest This Week:
Randy Crabtree, CPA
Partner - Tri-Merit Specialty Tax Professionals
Permanent Tax Incentives & Credits: What manufacturers need to know post Covid relief
Thank you to our event sponsor HLB Gross Collins!
RESERVED SEATS (20 seats available):
- Accounting/CPA – HLB Gross Collins, P.C.
- Attorney – Taylor English Duma LLP
- Business Banking – First Citizens Bank
- Business Consulting – Strategies Group
- Financial Consulting – HPL Consulting, LLC
- Environmental Engineering - Terracon
- Fulfillment – OPEN
- Industrial Design/Build – CT Darnell
- Information Technology – Vibrant
- Insurance – OPEN
- LED Lighting/Design - Intelligent Energy Optimizers LLC
- Lighting Service/Installer - OPEN
- Marketing & Branding – id8 Agency
- Office Equipment Supplier – AOT/Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc.
- Packaging – Premier Packagin
- Payroll Services - ADP
- Security Services - Advanced Protective Services
- Staffing – TRC Professional Solutions
- Talent Consulting - OPEN
- Tax Credits – Tri-Merit
If you have any questions about visiting this group or requesting a reserved seat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.