Murray Plastics Plant Tour - Gainesville
Murray Plastics1922 Old Candler Road
Gainesville, GA 30507-7202
Murray Plastics is a custom injection mold builder and maker of plastic injection molding components used in industrial, welding, and packaging applications. They have decades of experience in design, tooling, and manufacturing. Their capabilities include 2D and 3D modeling, printing, and their production department can mold parts in the dozens or millions of units.
They are a long-time manufacturing partner of one of the largest welding companies for whom they injection mold over 46 parts, including handles and flowmeter components. They can work with a variety of materials including ABS, polyurethane, and thermoplastic.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Registration, GMA Announcements, and Networking
- 10:30 - 10:45 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:45 am Plant Tour
- 11:45 - 12:45 pm Lunch and BONUS Session on Disruptive Technologies
Disruptive Technologies Lunch & Learn – This is a unique opportunity to be introduced to the latest technology ideas affecting every major industry. Hear from CEOs and founders of the world’s leading companies about the trends to track. Speakers: Rob Hootselle and Paul Overstreet.
Rob Hootselle, CEO of Cloud & Wire Rob Hootselle is known as an early pioneer in the enterprise of flash storage and hyper-converged infrastructure space. He has worked alongside some of the most influential tech leaders of our time, including Doron Kempel, David Flynn and Steve Wozniak of Apple fame.
Paul Overstreet, Effortless Office
Paul Overstreet has spent the last 8 years helping companies drive new technologies to new and existing customers with a Top 3 Server/Storage Manufacturer & now a National Managed Cloud & Security company.
- CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels! NO COMPETITORS ALLOWED.
- NOTE: Please do not register more than 2 people per company so we can leave room for others to attend.