Manufacturing Town Hall
Every Monday - 10 am
This Town Hall meeting is open to everyone. We will discuss current events and critical information that will help manufacturing leaders navigate to a successful future beyond the COVID 19 pandemic.
Guest Speaker: Heather Hatcher, Senior Operations Manager, Starbucks Roasting- Augusta Plant
- Current role: Senior Operations Manager, Starbucks Roasting
- With Starbucks 6 years
- Led 2 greenfield plant startups
- Chemical Engineering, Georgia Tech
- 4 years in Nuclear (engineering)
- 10 years in Petrochemical (operations supervision, process improvement, engineering management)
Topics will include:
- What approaches are companies taking to protect their employees and business
- Proactive steps to communication with supply chain
- Impact on local and global supply chain relationships
- Flexibility and utilizing technology
- What’s next and how to plan accordingly
- Industry Best Practices
Who should attend:
EVERYONE, stay up to date with ever-changing information and events.
Obviously we can not answer every question that we face on the Coronavirus, but we are committed to sharing best practices.
For More Information:
Sponsorship Opportunity Available