MCL Industries, Inc. has over 35 years experience in converting flexible materials into custom parts for small appliances, electronic equipment, industrial applications, aerospace, automotive, medical, and personal care products. They are a custom converter of plastics, foams, foils, adhesives, tapes, labels, mylar, rubberlite and specialty materials for some of the world’s leading material manufacturers, including Avery, 3M, Rogers, and Ultrasuede.
MCL Industries uses unique combinations of laminating, die cutting, coating, and printing to meet a broad range of demands for electrical, automotive, consumer, industrial, and medical products. In addition to specialty die cut and fabricated parts, they offer raw material consulting, and new product design/development.
Some of their processes include:
- Rotary & Flatbed Die cutting
- CAD Assisted Laser Cutting
- Vibration Dampening & Sound Abatement
- CNC Knife Cutting
- Gaskets, Seals, Washers & Insulators
- EMI/RFI Shielding
- Specialty High Performance Adhesives
- Attachment & Bonding
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm Registration, Lunch, and Networking
- 1:30 - 1:45 pm Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 1:45 – 2:45 pm Plant Tour
- 2:45 - 3:00 pm Wrap Up and Summary
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
NOTE: Please do not register more than 2 people per company so we can leave room for others to attend.