McCauley is one of the world's largest full-line propeller manufacturers with over 500 models available.
Their propellers are FAA certified as original equipment for aircraft built by Hawker Beechcraft, British Aerospace, Cessna, Fairchild, Grumman, Jetstream, Piper, Stoddard Hamilton and many others. Their aluminum product lines serve a wide range of markets: commercial, military, agricultural and commuter airlines, as well as personal and business aviation. McCauley propellers are in the field on more than 350,000 aircraft around the world - a testimony to their continuing commitment to excellence.
For more than 75 years McCauley has been changing the face of flight with innovations that are consistently making the best aircraft even better. Through ground-breaking technologies, materials and innovative engineering, McCauley creates the most technically sophisticated propeller systems in the world.
- High-strength, corrosion- resistant aluminum alloy
- Precision engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum take-off and climb performance
- Longest TBO available anywhere
- Fewest ADs in the industry
- Global network of more than 50 authorized Service Centers
• 10:00 - 10:30am Registration and Networking – GMA Announcements
• 10:30 - 10:45am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
• 10:45 - 12:00pm Plant Tour
• 12:00 - 1:00pm Lunch and Q & A
- CLOSED TOE/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heeled Shoes!
- U.S. Citizens ONLY -- Must present a valid Photo ID.
- NO CELL PHONES OR PHOTOS ALLOWED.
- Please do not register more than 1 person per company so we can leave room for others to attend.