LinkedIn Lunch & Learn - September 22 - Atlanta
Bring your laptops and cell phones for this hands-on workshop with “The LinkedIn Guy”, Gregg Burkhalter. He will teach you what makes a strong LinkedIn profile and how to use LinkedIn to develop your Personal Brand. You will leave with a daily outline knowing what to do, when to do It, and how to build relationships and your business.
SOME OF THE ITEMS IN THIS PRESENTATION:
- Learn your way around LinkedIn’s ever-changing desktop interface and the LinkedIn mobile app.
- What’s new on LinkedIn and what other exciting tools and features are on the way, soon.
- What all the buttons do on LinkedIn and what are the recommended privacy and account settings.
- What makes a solid LinkedIn profile and suggestions on how you can maximize your profile.
- How to define your Personal Brand and use LinkedIn to build relationships and grow your brand.
- Your LinkedIn Profile is now more powerful than ever before and it has expanded exposure.
- The difference between LinkedIn Company Pages and your LinkedIn Profile and the value and "voice" of each.
- The correct way to ask for recommendations, connections, etc. and what is proper LinkedIn etiquette.
- Discuss the “Psychology of LinkedIn” (What to do, when to do it, how to do it, etc.)
- Personal tips, tricks and strategy from "The LinkedIn Guy" himself and SO MUCH MORE!
Gregg Burkhalter is a recognized authority on LinkedIn and Personal Branding.
He has helped countless professionals around the world define and grow their Personal Brand using LinkedIn. Gregg is known by many as “The LinkedIn Guy”. He provides Personal Branding Coaching and LinkedIn Training via one-on-one and group training sessions, corporate presentations and webinars.
THIS IS A "HANDS-ON" WORKSHOP SO PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP, LINKEDIN PASSWORD, AND YOUR CELL PHONE.