LinkedIn Lunch & Learn - December 7 - Atlanta
Bring your laptops and cell phones for this hands-on workshop with “The LinkedIn Guy”, Gregg Burkhalter. He will teach you what makes a strong LinkedIn profile and how to use LinkedIn to build your Personal Brand. You will leave with a daily outline knowing what to do, when to do It, and how to build relationships and your business.
SOME OF THE MANY ITEMS IN THIS WORKSHOP:
- Learn your way around LinkedIn’s ever-changing desktop interface and the LinkedIn mobile app.
- What’s new on LinkedIn and what other exciting tools and features are on the way, soon.
- What all the buttons do on LinkedIn and what are the recommended privacy and account settings.
- What makes a solid LinkedIn profile and suggestions on how you can maximize your profile.
- How to define your Personal Brand and use LinkedIn to build relationships and grow your brand.
- The difference between LinkedIn Company Pages and your LinkedIn Profile and the value and "voice" of each.
- The correct way to ask for recommendations, connections, etc. and what is proper LinkedIn etiquette.
- Discuss the “Psychology of LinkedIn” (What to do, when to do it, how to do it, etc.)
- Personal tips, tricks and strategy from "The LinkedIn Guy" himself and SO MUCH MORE!
- Attendees will receive several pages of reference material but come prepared to take tons of notes too.
Gregg Burkhalter is a recognized authority on LinkedIn and Personal Branding.
He has helped countless professionals in the U.S. and around the world define and grow their Personal Brand using LinkedIn. Gregg is known by many as “The LinkedIn Guy”. He provides Personal Branding Coaching and LinkedIn Training via one-on-one and group training sessions, corporate presentations and webinars.
THIS IS A "HANDS-ON" WORKSHOP SO PLEASE BRING YOUR FULLY-CHARGED LAPTOP, LINKEDIN PASSWORD, AND CELL PHONE.