Do you want to learn LinkedIn? REALLY learn LinkedIn?
Don't miss this TWO HOUR 'Hands-On' Workshop
led by "The LinkedIn Guy", Gregg Burkhalter
Topics discussed will include:
- What makes a solid LinkedIn profile and suggestions on how you can maximize your profile.
- Learn your way around LinkedIn’s NEW desktop interface and the LinkedIn mobile app.
- How to define your Personal Brand and use LinkedIn to build relationships and grow your brand.
- What are the new exciting tools and features on LinkedIn and what's on the way, soon.
- What all the buttons do on LinkedIn and what are the recommended privacy and account settings.
- The difference between LinkedIn Company Pages and your LinkedIn Profile and the value and "voice" of each.
- The correct way to ask for recommendations, connections, etc. and what is proper LinkedIn etiquette.
- Discuss the “Psychology of LinkedIn” (What to do, when to do it, how to do it, etc.)
- How to "court" a potential client and make them aware of you without emailing them.
- Tips, tricks and strategy from "The LinkedIn guy" himself and SO MUCH MORE!
THIS IS A "HANDS-ON" WORKSHOP SO PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP, LINKEDIN PASSWORD, AND YOUR CELL PHONE.
7:15 - 7:30 am Registration and Refreshments
7:30 - 9:30 am LinkedIn Training
Gregg Burkhalter -- "The LinkedIn Guy"
Gregg Burkhalter is a recognized authority on Personal Branding and LinkedIn. He has helped countless professionals in the U.S. and abroad define and grow their Personal Brand. He is known by many as “The LinkedIn Guy” and provides Coaching and LinkedIn Training via one-on-one and group training sessions, corporate presentations and webinars. He is also a frequent speaker at civic and chamber events and area universities.