Kia Georgia Plant Tour - West Point
KIA Georgia, Inc.7777 Kia Parkway
West Point, GA 31833
TOUR AVAILABLE TO GMA MEMBERS ONLY!
Only ONE Attendee Per Company.
Please allow members who have never taken this tour to register first.
Email email@example.com if you would like to be added to the list for second time attendees
If you are a Georgia manufacturer and have never been to a GMA event,
call our office for a complimentary ticket -- limited quantities available. 770-338-0051
This facility is the only Kia manufacturing plant in the United States and the only automaker in Georgia. With an annual capacity of more than 350,000 vehicles, Kia Georgia is home of the Telluride, Sorento, Sportage, and the K5 midsize sedan, some of the brand’s top-selling models in the United States. This advanced manufacturing facility represents a total investment of $2.8 billion on a 2,200 acre site and employs 3,200 team members.
Kia Georgia has produced more than 4 million vehicles since they began mass production in November 2009. Tour attendees will see the entire manufacturing process -- from rolled metal all the way to the finished product using high-tech stamping, weld shop advanced robotics, and highly automated assembly processes to produce the finished vehicle. They produce a vehicle every 52 seconds utilizing three full shifts operating at the plant 24 hours a day/five days per week.
9:45 - 10:00 am Registration and Networking
10:00 - 10:30 am Kia Georgia - Welcome and Safety Briefing
10:30 - 11:30 am Plant Tour
11:30 - 12:00 pm Wrap Up and Summary
• All visitors must be at least 13 years old
• Maximum of two people per company allowed to attend
• Tobacco products are strictly prohibited at Kia Georgia
• Firearms are prohibited on-site at Kia Georgia
• Photography is prohibited inside Kia Georgia's plant
• All tours are subject to cancellation with little or no notice depending on Kia Georgia's production schedule
• All visitors must have on long pants and enclosed toe shoes. Anyone who does not comply will likely not be able to participate in the tour.
Please take note of weather conditions on the day of the tour. While we do anticipate this tour being conducted on a tram and most of it will be inside, there will be a portion that is outside and you may want to dress with that thought in mind (raincoat, etc.).
For More Information:
Directions and Parking Information
If you're traveling from the north:
- Take Exit 6 on I-85 South and Turn Right onto Kia Blvd.
- At the first traffic light, turn left onto Kia Parkway
- At the first traffic light, turn right into our driveway at the Main Entry Gate
If you're arriving from the south:
- Take Exit 2 on I-85 North and turn left (From Columbus, GA area, follow GPS to SR 18, then you will turn right onto Kia Parkway just past the I-85 interchange)
- At the first traffic light, turn right onto Kia Parkway
- At the fourth traffic light, turn left into our driveway at the Main Entry Gate
If arriving by personal vehicles, bear to either the left or right - visitor parking is located on the front rows and is numbered. Please enter through the Visitor's Center, Building 7797, where security will confirm that you have arrived and direct you to the Main Lobby entrance.