Please meet in the T-Level Training Room
GMA is pleased to provide this unique networking event specifically designed to help build strategic alliances between service providers and manufacturers in Georgia. Come enjoy lunch and the opportunity to network with industry professionals that service companies in the manufacturing community.
This event allows only one person per industry to attend, and is designed to build strategic alliances, learn best practices from each other, and exchange ideas. You must be a GMA Member to reserve your industry seat and to participate in our Member Spotlight. You may register as a guest if your business does not compete with the Reserved Seats Listed below to see how you like the group.
Our upcoming guest is Holly Gotfredson, President of American Metalcraft,Inc.
Holly will be focusing on several items for discussion, including:
- Company history and capabilities
- Smart product design and products to market
- Tariffs and how they are tackling them
- Best practices and innovations
Thank you to our event sponsor HLB Gross Collins!
RESERVED SEATS (20 seats available):
- Accounting/CPA – HLB Gross Collins, P.C.
- Attorney – Taylor English Duma LLP
- Business Banking – Bank of America N.A./Merrill Lynch
- Business Consulting – Newport Board Group
- Environmental Planning - Terracon
- Fulfillment – Fufillment Strategies International (FSI)
- Industrial Design/Build – CT Darnell
- Insurance – BKS Partners
- Investing & Benefits Plans – HPL Consulting, LLC
- LED Lighting - Intelligent Energy Optimizers
- Lighting Service/Installer - Sprout Lighting
- Payroll Services - ADP
- Sales & Marketing - Allegra
- Staffing – TRC Professional Solutions
- Talent Consulting - Talent Stream Staffing
- Tax Credits – Corporate Tax Incentives
- Telecommunication Services Consultant – Cloud and Wire
If you have any questions about visiting this group or requesting a reserved seat, please email email@example.com.