The construction of the Jassen facility began in 1980 and has gone through multiple expansions to include the 2012 construction of the Ethicon facility. On this plant tour, we will learn the history of the site, get an overview of production and tour of the manufacturing facility sites. The products we will see are Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Medical Device Raw Materials. Brand names are Erleada, Spravato, Nucynta, Concerta, Jurnista, Topamax, Surgicel and Vircryl.
Top three reasons to attend:
- Witness API Bulk Manufacturing and Medical Devices
- Understand Johnson and Johnson presence in Georgia
- Share Best Practices
- 9:00 – 9:30 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 9:30 – 10:00 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Plant Tour
- 11:00 – 11:15 am Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.