Gulfstream Plant Tour - Savannah
Gulfstream Tour - Carpool Meetup at Holiday Inn199 East Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401-1201
TOUR AVAILABLE TO GMA MEMBERS ONLY!
Gulfstream has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the Gulfstream I, the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, Gulfstream produces the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global customer support and service. The company has designed, developed and manufactured more than 2,800 aircraft.
Gulfstream’s commitment to excellence reflects that of its parent company, General Dynamics. Headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, General Dynamics is a market leader in business aviation; land and expeditionary combat systems, armaments and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and information systems and technologies. Headquartered in Savannah, Gulfstream operates facilities on four continents and employs more than 17,000 people worldwide, including 12,000 in Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: GMA has secured a special room rates:
Holiday Inn Express
199 East Bay Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401
Hotel Direct/Reservations: (912) 231-9000
To receive the special pricing, during registration, mention that you would like to receive the 2018 GMA Tour pricing of $129 per night. PROMO CODE: GMA
The last day to secure a reservation at the quoted discounted room rates will be (11/09/2018).
Shuttle Bus Pick Up: NO INDIVIDUAL CARS ARE ALLOWED ON THE GULFSTREAM PROPERTY so we have secured 2 shuttle buses from Old Savannah Tours. They will pick up attendees across the street from the Holiday Inn in front of the Parrish House for Christ Church.
- 8:00 am (PROMPT) Shuttle Bus pick up at the Parrish House at Christ Church across from the Holiday Inn - park in the parking deck
- 9:00 – 9:30 am Registration and Networking
- 9:30 – 9:45 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 9:45 – 11:00 am Plant Tour
- 11:00 – 11:15 am Wrap up and Summary
- CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
- U.S. Citizens / GMA Members Only
- Only 2 people per company allowed.
- No one under 16 allowed on the tour.
- Cameras and photography (including cell phones) are NOT ALLOWED on Gulfstream property.