Gainco Plant Tour - Gainesville
Everyone knows that meat and poultry processing plants are some of the most challenging environments. Gainco is a world-class manufacturer of equipment and systems that measure and manage yield, productivity, food safety, and quality in meat and poultry processing plants. Their technologically advanced machines and systems for deboning, inspection, and weighing help improve the process line by giving accurate, safe, real-time data. Some of their systems include:
- Deboning Systems
- X-ray Inspection Systems
- Anritsu SSV Checkweighers
- Yield Management & Tracking Systems
- Indexing Bulking Systems
- Bench Scales and Floor Scales
Established in 1984, Gainco is wholly owned subsidiary of Bettcher Industries Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company with direct distribution and services in more than 40 countries throughout the world. Gainco Inc. along with its service division, Blue Ribbon Service offers design engineering, equipment manufacturing, systems delivery, and customer care throughout the United States.
- 9:00 – 9:30 am Registration, Refreshments, and Networking
- 9:30 – 9:45 am Gainco Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 9:45 – 10:45 am Plant Tour
- 10:45 – 11:00 am Wrap Up and Q & A
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
Attendance is limited to 2 people per company.