Gainesville Coffee and Connections
Enjoy coffee and donuts and the opportunity to network with industry professionals that service companies in the manufacturing community. This event allows only one person per industry to attend and is designed to build strategic alliances, learn best practices from each other, and exchange ideas. This format allows you to be the "go to" person for your service and you must be a GMA Member to reserve an industry seat. If you have any questions about visiting this group,requesting a reserved seat, or being our Monthly GMA Member Spotlight, please email email@example.com
Why should you attend?
- Learn about the resources and tools that are available through the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance.
- Strengthen your relationships with your peers and make new connections.
- Tap into the strength of your network partners and build your lead referrals.
- Education - Lanier Technical College
- Engineering - Grab Innovations
- Electrical - Phillips Electrical & Mechanical
- Insurance -- Accurate Protection
- Staffing - Pridestaff
- Payroll Services - Smart Payroll Solutions
If you have any questions about visiting this group, requesting a reserved seat, or being our Monthly GMA Member Spotlight,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
** This group typically meets the first Tuesday of each month.