Please meet in the T-Level Training Room
GMA is pleased to provide this unique networking event specifically designed to help build strategic alliances between service providers and manufacturers in Georgia. Come enjoy lunch and the opportunity to network with industry professionals that service companies in the manufacturing community.
This event allows only one person per industry to attend and is designed to build strategic alliances, learn best practices from each other, and exchange ideas. You must be a GMA Member to reserve your industry seat and to participate in our Member Spotlight. You may register as a guest if your business does not compete with the Reserved Seats Listed below to see how you like the group.
Special Guest This Week: David Edmonson
David will be speaking on:
History/Background on Variux
Best Practices and Industry Insights on Technology, AI and related service needs
Examples of services in action and how they can benefit manufacturers
Thank you to our event sponsor HLB Gross Collins!
RESERVED SEATS (20 seats available):
- Accounting/CPA – HLB Gross Collins, P.C.
- Attorney – Taylor English Duma LLP
- Business Banking – Bank of America N.A.
- Business Consulting – Strategies Group
- Environmental Planning - Terracon
- Fulfillment – Fulfillment Strategies International (FSI)
- Industrial Design/Build – CT Darnell
- Information Technology – Vibrant
- Insurance – BKS Partners
- Investing & Benefits Plans – HPL Consulting, LLC
- LED Lighting - Intelligent Energy Optimizers LLC
- Lighting Service/Installer - Sprout Lighting
- Marketing & Branding – id8 Agency
- Payroll Services - ADP
- Staffing – TRC Professional Solutions
- Talent Consulting - Talent Stream Staffing
- Tax Credits – Corporate Tax Incentives
- Utilities Consulting – Util Auditors
If you have any questions about visiting this group or requesting a reserved seat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.