epac Plant Tour - Norcross
ePac Flexible Packaging is a digitally-based flexible packaging company driven by the mission to help manufactures of all sizes stay competitive with custom-printed stand-up pouches, lay flat pouches, and roll stock. ePac provides its customers with a quick and easy way to develop exceptional flexible packaging.
Interesting Facts / History: Established in 2016, ePac is the first US-based flexible packaging company built entirely on the latest digital print technology. ePac's founders began with a mission to provide locally-based manufacturers of either Consumer or Industrial products the ability to compete with large brands.
What you see/learn? During the tour, attendees will see how flexible packaging - including pouches and roll stock - is manufactured, from start to finish. They’ll also have the opportunity to see how efficient, clean, and eco-friendly the digital printing process is.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- During the tour of the ePac plant, you will have the opportunity to see, from start to finish, how flexible packaging is digitally printed, laminated, and "pouched" on their state-of-the-art machinery, like the HP Indigo 20000 digital press.
- We help many different types of manufacturers such as clothing, industrial parts, consumer goods, and CBD applications.
- See how Atlanta based Sock Fancy ships their socks/mask’s direct to consumers via our pouches allowing them to change their branding each month.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 10:30 – 10:45 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:45 am Plant Tour
- 11:45 – 12:00 pm Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.