Employee Experience – Hot Topics for 2022
Tools to help you attract and retain top talent for your company.
Create a legendary employee experience - During this session, our five panel members will discuss strategies and tools you can implement to attract and retain top talent.
Brainstorming – Share success and failure – Open discussion with other industry professionals focused on solving the workforce challenges faced with manufacturing in Georgia.
10:30 – 12:00 - Morning Educational Session
12:00 – 12:30 - Lunch
12:30 - 1:30 - Afternoon Educational Session
Karen Wilcox, Interim Marketing Director at Taylor English Duma LLP
Karen has focused her 30-year career on business-to-business marketing, business development, and employer brand. She currently works with evolving companies to evaluate and create their brand strategy for customers, content marketing campaigns, sales support activities and/or employee recruiting and new market entry strategies.
Topics to cover
The importance of an employer brand to:
- Provide a framework for not only consistent messaging during the interview and onboarding process but accurate messaging
- Communicate to hiring managers and candidates the traits needed for future employees to be successful at the company
- Create well-designed touchpoints during the hiring and onboarding processes
Adam Bowling, Enterprise Account Executive at isolved.
Everywhere I've landed in my career I've faced challenges, but nothing yet that I have not overcome. From renting the last car at Enterprise Rent A Car, to hand delivering payroll checks, I help turn around bad situations, put my focus on the customer first and make things right in all my endeavors.
At iSolved I look to take Enterprise companies to the next level as it relates to their technology and employee experience, and in doing so delivering them white glove service and creating raving fans.
I'm a husband and father, boy dad to Tyson and Parker, a techie, amateur guitarist, Volvo aficionado, music lover, baseball player/coach, and Georgia native.
Topics to cover
- Building the Workforce of the Future
- Engaging Employees in a hybrid model
- Evolving Towards Full Employee Empowerment
Mike Otis, Employee Benefits Consultant at FBMC.
Randy Brunson, CEO at Centurion Advisory Group
- The labor shortage is a long-term secular trend rather than a short-term anomaly.
Beau Groover, President of The Effective Syndicate
MBA, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Lean Certified AME, Milliken Performance Solutions Practitioner
Beau is a manufacturing business coach. For the last 20-years, he has been coaching Continuous Improvement and Leadership Development. Beau helps competitive Manufacturing leaders take their organizations to the next level, and run to their potential.
Topics to cover:
- In addition to benefits, you must have a healthy culture.
- Leadership creates the culture.
- Easy things you can do to get a feel for the current state of the culture.
Chick-Fil-A Box Lunch will be provided by our host Taylor English.