Eaton manufactures Superchargers and Supercharger components for passenger cars, aftermarket applications, and jet skis for manufacturers such as GM, Ford, Jaguar, Kawasaki, and John Deere. The Athens location is 115,000 square feet with 70 employees and headquartered in Cleveland Ohio
Eaton developed the Roots style Supercharger in 1949 and has produced over 5 million Superchargers since 1988. Eaton is a pillar in the community and partners with many non-for-profits, as well as Athens Tech and UGA.
On this plant tour, you will see:
- Engaged Workforce
- State of the art automated assembly lines
- Finished bolt-on product that increases power and fuel efficiency to passenger cars.
- Machining cells, assembly process and test of units.
- 9:00 – 9:30 am Registration, Refreshments, and Networking
- 9:30 – 9:45 am Your Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 9:45 – 10:45 am Plant Tour
- 10:45 – 11:15 am Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.