Since our inception in 1983, DeNyse companies has developed a diverse product offering in markets nationwide. DeNyse specializes in award-winning design, fabrication, installation, service, and repair for signage and architectural elements. As a family-owned, Certified Women-Owned Business, we take pride in promoting strong, lasting relationships with our customers and a healthy, fulfilling work environment for our employees. Founded in the basement of the home of Allen & Jennifer DeNyse. Tour our facility, to see what goes into signage and architectural elements. We will discuss our new, Always Improve Initiative, which includes our daily Huddle Board meetings that have improved our company communication.
- Tour the 106,000 square feet facility and meet the true craftsmen.
- Get a new perspective on what really goes into signage and branding
- Departments include design, fabrication, prep & paint, vinyl graphics, assembly, and architectural foam.
- You will see examples of many different types of materials and methods that go into completing our signage & architectural projects.
- Share your ideas and experience with us, so we can learn from you!
- 10:00 – 10:30 pm Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 10:30 – 10:45 pm Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:45 pm Plant Tour
- 11:45 – 12:15 pm Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.