Daniel Defense Plant Tour - Ellabell (Savannah Area)
Daniel Defense1334 Oracal Parkway
Ellabell, GA 31308
FREEDOM. PASSION. PRECISION.
This tour is limited to GMA Members, Joint Industry Partners, and their Guests
If you are a manufacturer that has never attended a GMA event,
please contact our office for a free event ticket.
Founded in 2000 by President/CEO Marty Daniel, the company was born from his vision to create custom rifle accessories. Nineteen years later, his concepts have evolved into one of the most recognizable brands in the firearms, consisting of the world’s finest AR15-style rifles, pistols, bolt action rifles, and accessories for civilian, law enforcement, and military customers. They have grown to be one of the largest competitors in the market and employ over 200 individuals who produce approximately 50,000-60,000 AR15 style rifles and accessories per year.
Tour attendees will see their NEW 300,000 sq. ft. modern manufacturing facility showcasing their advanced processes including Cold Hammer Forging, CNC Machining, Horizontal & Vertical Machining Centers, and Swiss Screw Machining. The company strives to control every facet of production and makes nearly every component part it sells. They were one of the first in the industry to use a cold hammer forging process to build their accurate and durable barrels and they utilize their own in-house robotic Cerakote finishing line. Click on the photo above to see highlights of last year's tour...
- 1:30 - 2:00 pm Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 2:00 - 2:15 pm Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 2:15 - 3:15 pm Plant Tour
- 3:15 - 3:45 pm Summary and Q & A
- Girft Shop is available after the tour -- Background check is required to purchase.
- U.S. Citizens Only -- Valid Drivers License Required.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory. NO HIGH HEELED SHOES!
- No Cell Phones or Photos on the plant floor.