Chickmate feeders came from an idea by a progressive thinking farmer, Pat Awalt, who noticed a crack in the feed line and saw feed dropping onto the floor. He developed a more efficient method of feeding baby chickens and invented a baby chick feed dispenser that "automatically" feeds the young birds. Manufactured from high-quality plastics, Chickmate manufacturers 7 models of feed dispensers and 3 feed pan models for commercial chicken houses and are distributed worldwide. Attendees will see the complete process of injection molding from raw material to finished product.
** Please see below
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Registration, Refreshments and Networking
- 10:30 - 10:45 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:45 am Plant Tour
- 11:45 - 12:00 pm Wrap Up and Summary
- CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heeled Shoes!
- Networking is provided before and after the tour, so please give full attention to the presenters and hosts during the tour.
- Please do not register more than 2 people per company so we can leave room for others to attend.
- Join us prior to this tour from 7:30am - 9:00am at the NW networking group at West Georgia Tech. Details can be found under our Upcoming Events and separate registration is required.