Welcome to BPI Outdoors Plant Tour - Firearms manufacturing and distribution of CVA (Connecticut Valley Arms), Bergara rifles and Quake industries.
The CVA brand was established in 1971 to fill the gap of vanishing antique muzzleloading rifles still in service from the 1800s. Today the brand produces modern muzzleloaders, single-shot shotguns, and modern bolt-action hunting rifles. Bergara, BPI's other firearm brand, is much younger in age and serves a more precision-oriented market for both hunting and long-range shooting. Bergara is also used by several major law enforcement agencies across the country.
On this plant tour you will see and learn: CNC metal fabrication, injection molding, firearms assembly, testing & quality labs as well as distribution operations. Additionally, BPI's marketing team will share a little bit of background into why we feel marketing multiple brands in the same space can be both successful and advantageous.
Top 3 reasons to attend:
- See a diverse operation with both manufacturing and distribution
- Learn how a "house of brands" can successfully market multiple brands
- YOU GET TO SEE AND HANDLE FIREARMS!
- 9:30 – 10:00 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 10:00 – 10:15 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:15 – 11:15 am Plant Tour
- 11:15 – 11:45 am Wrap up and Summary
**Bonus Networking Opportunity - After the tour, everyone is welcome to meet at The 5 Spot Cafe for lunch. This is right around the corner and located at:
555 Progress Center Ave
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.