NEW LOCATION AT LANIER TECHNICAL COLLEGE
BUILDING 500 IN CONFERENCE ROOM 502
Enjoy coffee and donuts and the opportunity to network with industry professionals that service companies in the manufacturing community. This event is designed to build strategic alliances, learn best practices from each other, and exchange ideas.
Why should you attend?
- Learn about the resources and tools that are available through the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance.
- Strengthen your relationships with your peers and make new connections.
- Tap into the strength of your network partners and build your lead referrals.
- Education - Lanier Technical College
- Engineering - Grab Innovations
- Electrical - Phillips Electrical & Mechanical
- Insurance -- Accurate Protection
- Staffing - Pridestaff
- Payroll Services - Smart Payroll Solutions
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT HOST! If you have any questions about visiting this group, requesting a reserved seat, or being our Monthly GMA Member Spotlight, please email firstname.lastname@example.org