Atomic-6 - Near Dobbins AFB
Location will be provided to registered attendees
Our proprietary process brings composites to the next stage of innovation; creating highly customizable products that are stronger, lighter, and produced faster than ever before. Atomic-6 is committed to bringing next-generation composites to the forefront of Space, Hypersonics, Aerospace and Ballistics industries.
What are the top 3 things that guests will see?
1) A monocoque carbon fiber chassis for a Mars rover prototype
2) A carbon fiber roll-out solar array support boom similar to the one on the international space station
3) One of the world’s largest high-pressure autoclaves
Why should someone come for the tour?
Who should attend?
The Best Composites This Side of Mars!
Visitors will get to learn about our company, our products, our culture and real-world applications where our products are used in various industries. The visit will include a tour of our facility including our production, quality lab, shipping and warehouse areas.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 10:30 – 10:45 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:15 am Plant Tour
- 11:15 – 11:30 am Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.