American Metalcraft fabricates custom exterior/interior work from aluminum, steel, and stainless steel products. They can create custom architectural products, metal panels, rain screen systems, brake metal, sunshades, louvers, column covers, grills, floorstands, and ornamental structures. They manufacture for clients nationwide and locally. Some examples of their work include the Braves Stadium, Buckhead Atlanta, Mercedes Benz Headquarters, Suntrust Building, and Wells Fargo downtown.
- Some of their equipment and processes include:
- 3 Axis CNC Router ( 80″ x 168″)
- Calypso Waterjet can cut just about any shape using 60,000 pounds of pressure – used on the 14th Street Bridge in Atlanta.
- Faccin 13’3″ 4 roll double pinch roller which can form column covers to your specifications.
We will also tour their affliate, Finishing Dynamics, which has the largest paint line conveyor system in the Southeast. They offer fluropolymer 500 PVDF resin finishes in standard and custom colors for commercial, industrial, and residential buildings around the world.
American Metalcraft is a certified Woman Owned Small Business
This event is co-sponsored by the Women in Manufacturing
- 9:45 am Meet at the commuter lot to carpool over - parking is limited. This link will give you exact directions. Look for the GMA signs. https://goo.gl/maps/AphcjMU3wek
- 10:30 – 11:00 am Registration, Refreshments and Networking
- 11:00 – 11:15 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 11:15 – 12:15 am Plant Tour
- 12:15 – 12:30 am Wrap up and Summary
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
NO COMPETITORS ALLOWED
NOTE: The inside of this facility is NOT climate controlled, so you may need a coat depending on the temperature.