Membership Coordinator/Executive Assistant Position Available
Posted on 12/10/2019
Public Relations/Media Relations Manager and Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a team player who is a self-starter and wants to make an impact. If you are ready for a fast-paced, fun environment where you can learn and grow while doing something positive for the community, submit your resume now for consideration. This dual position provides a diverse learning environment and potential for growth.
The Georgia Manufacturing Alliance (GMA), based in Lawrenceville, Ga is an industry association that was founded in 2008 to support Georgia's manufacturing community. GMA provides monthly plant tours, educational sessions, trade shows, and unique networking opportunities designed to help make profitable business connections for its members. The Georgia Manufacturing Directory, Georgia Manufacturing Summit, Georgia Manufacturing Calendar, and BuyFromGA.com website are additional resources produced by GMA. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a
Pay Rate: $10 - $14 per hour based on experience (no benefits) - Possibility of performance bonuses.
Public Relations/Media Relations Manager Responsibilities
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Proofreading and copy-editing - perform a 'quality check' on all publications both print and digital.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist the CEO/Marketing Director for administrative projects
- Badges/Printing Marketing Materials for Events
- Posting past Manufacturing Minutes/Press Releases on the website
- Phone Call follow-up as requested on various events & projects
- Customer Service to existing Members
- Merge Data from all closed events onto the proper Constant Contact Lists
- Website updates as needed
- Answer all calls that come into the office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, PipeDrive, and Adobe a plus!
Interested candidates, please reply to email@example.com