Manufacturing Mastermind - Overview
Where Manufacturing Leaders Connect - Share - Grow
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MANUFACTURING MASTERMIND!
Apply today and see if you qualify to become a member of the Manufacturing Mastermind. Space is VERY Limited
What is the Manufacturing Mastermind and who will it help?
The Manufacturing Mastermind is a professionally facilitated executive peer group that helps leaders find solutions to their toughest challenges. Members learn from the collective wisdom of the group during the regularly scheduled events. The solutions shared through these sessions help plant managers, executive leaders, and owners be more innovative and effective in their operations, human resources, finance, culture, and safety. All conversations and topics are highly confidential and remain strictly between the peer group members to foster a safe environment for openness.
Who is a good candidate?
Growth-minded leaders in successful manufacturing organizations who enjoy learning from others and sharing best practices.
Successful members meet the following criteria:
- You understand the quote, "It is lonely at the top." and you are ready to find a solution
- You often feel overworked and overwhelmed and are looking for more time freedom
- You constantly strive to be more effective
- You want to make a positive and lasting impact on the success of the company
- You are willing to invest in your self-improvement with time and finances
- You are actively looking for ways to get input from peers that are not in your company
- You have a true desire to help others succeed
This program is NOT for anyone who aligns with the following:
- You know everything there is to know about manufacturing
- You’re okay with excuses running your life
- Your automatic response to everything is “No”
- Your focus is on why things won’t work
- You aren’t willing to commit to showing up at Mastermind events or calls
- You only implement ideas that you create
As a member of the Manufacturing Mastermind, you will develop a 3 to 5 step plan to get results in operations, workforce, finance, and safety.
Other topics that will be addressed include:
- Governmental regulations
- Time management
- Working in the business and not ON the business
- Business development - finding new markets to sell
- Innovation - building a culture to create new products or applications
The Manufacturing Mastermind includes monthly meetings. We rotate between full-day dinner/social in Atlanta and Savannah and a full-day intensive which often includes a plant tour. If a member cannot attend a session, they are allowed to send a substitute from their company.
A hand-selected group of leaders participated in the “Founders Team” from July, 2021 through December 2022. Based on the phenomenal results and the success they enjoyed, the members encouraged us to expand this program so that more leaders could participate. We are forming another team now. The total number of members in each group is very limited. We are now accepting nominations for 2023-2024.
To be considered for membership, complete the Manufacturing Mastermind application and schedule a Discovery Zoom meeting (see below). This screening process will ensure that the program is a good fit for the applicant and the applicant meets the proper requirements.
Manufacturing Mastermind Application
Schedule a Discovery Zoom Meeting