Manufacturing Mastermind - Overview
Where Manufacturing Leaders Connect - Share - Grow
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MANUFACTURING MASTERMIND!
Apply today and see if you qualify to become a member of the Manufacturing Mastermind, Space is VERY Limited
What is the Manufacturing Mastermind and who will it help?
The Manufacturing Mastermind is a professionally facilitated executive peer group that helps leaders find solutions to their toughest challenges. Members learn from the collective wisdom of the group during the regularly scheduled events. The solutions shared through these sessions help plant managers, executive leaders, and owners be more innovative and effective in their operations, human resources, finance, culture, and safety. All conversations and topics are highly confidential and remain strictly between the peer group members to foster a safe environment for openness.
Who is a good candidate?
Growth-minded leaders in successful manufacturing organizations who enjoy learning from others and sharing best practices.
Successful members meet the following criteria:
- You often feel overworked and overwhelmed and are looking for more time freedom
- You constantly strive to be more effective
- You want to make a positive and lasting impact on the success of the company
- You are willing to invest in your self-improvement with time and finances
- You are actively looking for ways to get input from peers that are not in your company
- You have a true desire to help others succeed
This program is NOT for anyone who aligns with the following:
- You know everything there is to know about manufacturing
- You’re okay with excuses running your life
- Your automatic response to everything is “No”
- Your focus is on why things won’t work
- You aren’t willing to commit to showing up at Mastermind events or calls
- You only implement ideas that you create
As a member of the Manufacturing Mastermind, you will develop a 3 to 5 step plan to get results in operations, workforce, finance, and safety.
Other topics that will be addressed include:
- Governmental regulations
- Time management
- Working in the business and not ON the business
- Business development - finding new markets to sell
- Innovation - building a culture to create new products or applications
A hand-selected group of leaders participated in the “Founders Group” (July -December). Based on their results and the success they enjoyed, each of them committed to a full-year membership for 2022.
Each quarter, the Manufacturing Mastermind will include a dinner/social, 1/2 day plant tour and a full-day intensive. If you are unable to attend a session, you can send a substitute from your company.
To be considered for membership in the Manufacturing Mastermind, complete the application and book a discovery call.