We are DIRTT Environmental Solutions, North America’s leading manufacturer of modular architectural solutions - walls, doors, millwork, floors, acoustical ceilings, plug-n-play power and networks and more! We build prefab agile and adaptable interiors for office spaces, healthcare facilities, classrooms, and anywhere else you live, work, play and thrive. Think of our solutions as children’s building blocks for the built environment – smaller pieces come together to form whole solutions, in any way needed. You create, we build. We operate three manufacturing facilities in Savannah, Phoenix and Calgary, with a fourth on deck in South Carolina for 2021. Welcome to the future of construction, designed by you, powered by technology and built better!
DIRTT was incorporated in 2005 and we’ve since grown to more than 1200+ employees with revenues of $270 million with consistent year-over-year growth. DIRTT has delivered interior construction projects to more than 9,000 clients worldwide. DIRTT's national clients include Apple, Liberty Mutual, Google, Devon Energy, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, AutoTrader, and LinkedIn, just to name a few. In Georgia, Great Dane Trailers, Greater Atlanta Christian School, St. Joseph's Candler Hospital, Beaufort Memorial Hospital, Georgia Bureau of Investigations, City of Savannah, City of Atlanta, Georgia Southern University, Emory University, and many, many more clients trust their interior construction to DIRTT. Our unique process, products, innovative leadership and hands-on commitment to excellence that’s truly responsible for this growth. Not many companies can refer to their employees as DIRTTbags in a way that makes them know they are all part of a big family. We have fun social events, company-wide gatherings, and team-building sessions throughout the year, where we truly come together to learn from each other and grow together.
Top reasons to attend:
- At DIRTT we say that “custom is our standard” because we do not have any standard offerings. Every single wall frame, tile, and support is custom made for each and every job. The sky is the limit when it comes to designing and building with DIRTT. Learn how we do this!
- Proprietary ICE technology takes design directly into production, ensuring "what you see is what you get," and we'll show you how our design files are driving the process
- ICE Virtual Reality for every client ensures visual certainty before anything is built. We'll show you how we do it
- DIRTTbags in action ... who can resist that???
- Lunch will be provided
- 12:45 – 1:30 pm Lunch, Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 1:30 – 1:45 pm Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 1:45 – 2:45 pm Plant Tour
- 2:45 – 3:15 pm Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.
For More Information: